Aloha write about the price

Robertmep | 03/05/2024

Ողջույն, ես ուզում էի իմանալ ձեր գինը.

Why, hello there!

AluminLum | 03/05/2024

Hiya!

Fresh Participant Introduction

WilliamHab | 03/05/2024

Greetings everyone! I'm new in this community and eager to become a part of the forum. I have was intrigued in [theme/hobby pertaining to the group] for a while presently, & I'm anticipating forward to gaining knowledge from every one from you and sharing my own personal experiences also too. A bit about me - I'm from [your own town/area] & mine other interests include [enumerate 2-3 additional interests]. Please free to inquire myself something, and I look forward to getting to be acquainted with you all!

Fresh Participant Presenting Myself

WilliamHab | 02/05/2024

Greetings all! I'm fresh in this community & eager to become a part of this community. I was interested in [subject/pastime associated to the group] for a time now, and I'm anticipating ahead to learning from all of you and sharing my personal experiences as well. A bit regarding me - I'm from [your town/region] and mine additional hobbies include [list 2-3 other interests]. Please do not hesitate to inquire myself something, & I am looking ahead to becoming to know you all!

Hello i wrote about your the price for reseller

Robertmep | 02/05/2024

Sawubona, bengifuna ukwazi intengo yakho.

А вы уже устанавливали современные натяжные потолки?

Dennisloape | 01/05/2024

Хочу заказать натяжные потолки, кто посоветует?
---
Добавленно: 30.04.2024 18:30
Забыл добавить ссылку:

Hello i am writing about the prices

Robertmep | 01/05/2024

Прывітанне, я хацеў даведацца Ваш прайс.

Hallo, i am wrote about price for reseller

Robertmep | 01/05/2024

Ndewo, achọrọ m ịmara ọnụahịa gị.

for sale

BOSRit | 01/05/2024

Premium domain for sale admiral-x1f.ru

Hallo, i am wrote about your price

Robertmep | 30/04/2024

Hi, I wanted to know your price.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 >>

New comment

What do I need to get?

iPad or iPhone

Jay | 07/12/2011

They are cool

New comment

What are your favorite videos? (Include URL)

Newsletters of Your commercial offers via follow-up forms to the sites of business organizations via any countries of the world.

contactdcdpdp | 20/12/2021

I'm happy to welcome you!

We offer sending newsletters via follow-up forms to the sites of business organizations via all countries of the world.

website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai

WHAT IS THE MAILING OF INTERNET RESOURCES BY FEEDBACK FORMS?
This is a type of mailing using the contact forms that are located in the contact section of the website and filled by our software in a preset mode with a rate of a few thousand contact forms per one minute, while the alphabetic and numeric code from the pictures (captcha) is also solved.
After that, the messages including your offers are sent to the mailboxes of businesses.
When sending mailing by contact contact forms, it turns out that each site sends a letter “to itself” and, therefore, all e-mails arrive in the inbox of the exact e-mail in which the firm is ready to receive the commercial information.

UTP:
Fast one hundred % notification of companies and internet resource owners about new offers.
Search of new customers that other advertisements cannot find.

AIM:
Finding customers that cannot be found through other types of advertisements.

Benefits:
1.one hundred % delivery of business offers.
2.Increase of the customer database.
3. Expansion of the market segment.
4.Regionality and topic orientated mailings.
5. Sending offers to directors.
6. Demand study.
7. Conducting marketing research.
8. Studying public opinion and conducting surveys.
9. Fast notofication.
10. Price.
11. Entering the international markets.

Our advantages:
1.When sending mailing by contact forms, all messages arrive in the inbox folder. When sending mass e-mails, this can reach up to 5 percent.

2.When sending mailing by contact forms it is possible to send a few million e-mails per day to inbox folders. When sending mass e-mails a few thousands arrive in the inbox folders, all the remaining ones often either are not delivered or arrive in the junk folder.

3. When sending mailing by contact forms a letter does not get blocked by mail systems because it is sent from different websites. When sending e-mail newsletters it is possible to send a few thousands of those but nevertheless all the IP addresses from which the mailing is sent will be in "BAN".

4. When sending mailing by feedback forms the minimum of macros is used to form text and headings of the letter. When sending e-mail newsletters, it is necessary to use «macros» (synonyms) for each word and create ten thousand various headings.

5. A lot of organisations deliberatelly hide their email and only leave a contact form for contacting with them.

6. When sending bulk e-mails, your business offer can be delivered to every employee of the organisation, (which causes discontent) compared to mailing by contact forms where the letter is received at the e-mail specifically set up for cooperation offers.

7.50% of corporate electronic addresses are placed on free mail servers, they are poorly "searchable" by electronic address, but when sending mailing by feedback forms through these e-mail servers, all messages are 100-percent delivered to the recipients.

8. Only thirty-forty percent of companies are published in the directories within two-three years, and the rest are already placed in our WHOIS databases and are waiting for your commercial offers.
Thus that emails of firms from directories are full of spam, and therefore they will not have such monetisation as when sending mailing by contact forms using our always new WHOIS databases.

9. Any kind of stop words in the body or headings of the letter can be sent through forms. When sending mass e-mails, such messages either do not reach the recipient or arrive in a junk folder.
The list of stop words of mail systems includes almost all phrases and words that encourage your potential customers to take actions.

Application:

1. Increasing the customer base.
2. Quick notification of marketplaces about new offers.
3. Accessing company officials.
4.demand analysis.
5. Conducting tenders.
6.Conducting marketing campaigns.
7.Conducting surveys and studying public opinion.
8. Searching for customers in international markets.

Reasons for ordering this service:

1. 100-percent delivery of your e-mails and business offers to millions of firms around all countries in the world.
Every site sends a e-mail to itself so all filters of mails are bypassed.

2.Mailing by contact forms is an ideal way in for conducting different researches of marketing, studies and surveys of public opinion on anytype of activity and direction.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will definitely know that your message has been delivered to one hundred percent of users of your product and service and if a service or product is "poorly promoted", then the potential problem lies in in something else, for example in cost.
At the same time, within 7 days you will see demand for your own products and services, you will not need to spend funds on renting premises and other more time-consuming and expensive marketing activities.

3.Mailing by contact forms is the most economical and quickest way to get your service or product to the markets of other countries.

4. Mailing by feedback forms is a tool for conducting different tenders.

5.Monthly update of the databases, as more than one hundred and fifty thousand new Internet resources, are registered all over the globe daily, and you, get new potential clients.

6. Full geographical scope for all countries of the world.

7. We offer customers that are not available through other types of advertisement.
When sending mailing by contact forms, you will be able to reach out that part of your customers, that is impossible to "break through" in automatic mode in any other way.
For instance, you will be able to deliver a cooperation offer to those potential customers that were previously out of reach due to e-mail filters while sending mass e-mails.
Now, there is a very unusual situation: companies in the directories are actually spammed with all sorts of offers while very little e-mails are sent to the remaining ones.

8. Unique technique of decoding the CAPTCHA.
There are services for decrypting alphanumeric code (captcha/CAPTCHA). It costs a dollar to solve thousand CAPTCHAs.
It turns out that, processing one million sites the robot decrypts 1 million captchas, which costs thousand $ only to solve captcha/CAPTCHA, and we provide this free for you!

9. By ordering mailing by feedback forms, you are promoting your product or service not to separate people, but to organisations, for example domain zone .com, where more than 150 million commercial companies from all countries of the world are accumulated (we have got samples of them from all international zones for every country).

10. Mailing by feedback forms is also a subtype of text mailing
Email that is linked to the feedback form is the primary e-mail address of companies through which orders and commercial offers are sent. This e-mail is also set up for cell phones as it is necessary to respond to the information very fast so as not to misplace the application or the relevance of the business offer.

11. The database of every country also includes all joint organisations from all countries of the world working with or closely related to this country, for instance, national communities and diasporas.
BAN, sanctions of search engines and mail systems?
These mailings are an alternative to sending e-mail newsletters, therefore search sanctions and "BAN" do not apply to them.
Mail service delivers the data of messages to the inbox folder, as it moves through the "warm communication channel" from the new IP address of the website to the corporate e-mail address of the same site.
Simply speaking, these mailings "live in letters" and filters of mail systems do not react to them, because mails have a great level of trust in communication channels between websites and corporate e-mails.

OUR DATABASES:
You can buy our databases separately from the mailing by sending us a request by contact form.

MORE THAN TWO THOUSAND WHOIS DATABASES BY DOMAINS AND COUNTRIES OF THE WHOLE WORLD.

SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD.

COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN LANGUAGES.

SELECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN WEBSITE BUILDERS.

COLLECTIONS OF DATABASES BY THE MAIN COUNTRIES.

HOW TO MAKE AN PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR MAILING BY FEEDBACK FORMS:
The simplest text of the message + headings, the main goal is to interest the customer, and they will read the rest on your site.
Most likely, all ads on your subject are already on the Internet, use the search bar and choose the most relevant ones.
The headings are substituted replacing each other from text file.
Only messages in the text form are sent, links are inserted without problems, they are active. If the client needs pictures or more detailed information, then you should forward the future customer to visit your internet resource.

In the letter:
Text without pictures, since pictures do not pass through the feedback form.
Your contact details:
Site address:

Fields to fill in:
Name:
City:
Several headings:
Email for autoresponces:

website =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai
Price List =» xn----7sbb1bbndheurc1a.xn--p1ai/en/price/

Полный спектр услуг по SIP звонкам и SMS регистраций.

TarasikUk777 | 08/11/2021

Полный спектр услуг по SIP звонкам и SMS регистраций.

Аналогов нет.
SIP телефония работает от реальных сим-карт, номера не виртуальные.

SMS приходят в телеграмм бот, звонки софтфон ( android, ios, windows ).
Голос шифруется алгоритмом AES ключом до 256 бит.
SIP заголовки шифруются протоколом TLS.

Идеально подходит для быстрой регистрации Авито, б/к контор, кошельков, фин. операций.
Аренда SIM под прием смс, Sip телефония, Telegram-bot.

Рассмотрю варианты подключения ваших сим-карт для смс и звонков, в этом случае нужно отправить их в регион.
В наличии сим-карты стран USA, DE, UK, RU и другие.
Цены от 1000 рублей за месяц аренды.

Настрою Ваше Goip оборудование удаленно, для звонков и смс.
Продам готовое оборудование Goip.

Продам сим-карты РФ +7495, Англия, Германия, США, Хорватия, Нидерланды, Швеция.

Koнтaкты: @TarasikUK

Наш канал: @sipsmstelefon

Весь ассортимент услуг на сайте: tarasikuk.com

looking for a sponsor

Sharkplomo | 01/08/2021

looking for a sponsor

Sharkdes | 01/08/2021

looking for a sponsor

Sharkplomo | 01/08/2021

Балет для взрослых Мытищи

RobertInilm | 16/06/2021

Полезная продленка – это продленка для учеников 1-6 классов, которая не только решает обычные задачи (выполнение домашнего задания и присмотр за детьми), но и организует гармоничное развитие детей, создает условия для оптимального восстановления после учебного дня, обеспечивает интересный и увлекательный досуг.
Балет – это нелегкое искусство и труд, которые требуют самоорганизации, дисциплины, целеустремленности. Регулярные занятия развивают:

моральную устойчивость;.
навык понимания собственного тела, пластичность, гибкость;
умение придерживаться дисциплины;
ответственность, трудолюбие;
чувствовать музыка и понимать ритм.

Трудовое законодательство не содержит понятия нерабочий день

DavipCruff | 05/05/2021

Согласно Письма Минтруда России от 26.03.2020 года № 14-4/10/П-2696 нерабочий день не относится к выходным или нерабочим праздничным дням, поэтому оплата производится в обычном, а не повышенном размере.

asdsadas

FORMOS | 16/11/2017

asda

LOLZ

Jay | 07/12/2011

Black Hawk Down :) Best movie evar

<< 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66

New comment